- Inaugural :: Address - please Lord let us make sure the next one is from a Democrat because I just don't think I can listen to another Bush Republican lie
- Pledge :: Allegiance
- String :: Beans, cooked with a little sauted bacon and onions, ummm!
- Trot :: horse
- Fitness :: calendar, I make them endlessly, but soon forget about it
- Cinder :: block - growing up, we went to this cinder block house to visit a friend of my father's. They had tons of children and tons of kittens. I wondered where they all slept.
- Edge :: of the world.
- 31 :: two children and no memory
- Blue :: Velvet, bluer than velvet were her eyes
- Leather :: whip
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Monday, October 1, 2007
Well, I ran out of yarn, so it is done. Rather, to give myself some credit, I knew when to start the last rows so that I would not run out before I finished them. Anyway, it has "character" (code for many flaws, but no one is going to wear it, so who cares) and I am hoping for another grandchild to give it to. Pretty good for the very first!
Posted by Library Cat at 2:56 PM
- Crook :: thief
- Career :: goals
- Freckles :: Annie
- Scramble :: fumble
- Mistake :: error
- Telephone :: call
- Thank you :: de nada
- Obstruction :: bowel
- 24/7 :: motherhood
- SciFi :: boring
For link to the original, please see previous post!