Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Unconscious Mutterings

  1. Inaugural :: Address - please Lord let us make sure the next one is from a Democrat because I just don't think I can listen to another Bush Republican lie

  2. Pledge :: Allegiance

  3. String :: Beans, cooked with a little sauted bacon and onions, ummm!

  4. Trot :: horse

  5. Fitness :: calendar, I make them endlessly, but soon forget about it

  6. Cinder :: block - growing up, we went to this cinder block house to visit a friend of my father's. They had tons of children and tons of kittens. I wondered where they all slept.

  7. Edge :: of the world.

  8. 31 :: two children and no memory

  9. Blue :: Velvet, bluer than velvet were her eyes

  10. Leather :: whip

No comments:

Visit my book blogs!


To read the ramblings and reviews of a wide variety of books, please take a look!
LibrarysCat Book List

Holocaust Resources