Monday, August 27, 2007

Wonderful words

Two things that were said yesterday that caused my heart to almost burst with delight:

1. We went to the beach yesterday with two of my son's and 2 grandsons who are 3 and 4! For the first time this summer, they saw a boardwalk which has recently been built and as we walked toward the water, my grandson took my hand and looked up at me and said, "Nonnie, I love your hand." Brought tears to my eyes. He is a fantastic little boy and I love him dearly.

2. My other son and his wife came over. His wife is starting college this week and is feeling a bit overwhelmed with the work load. She has a small part-time job and asked my son if he thought she could continue to work and get all of her assignments done. He looked at her lovingly and said, "Remember, I told you if you thought it was too much that I wanted you to quit your job and just go to school." He hates working so it was a generous statement - I know he loves her.

Flusi

No comments:

Visit my book blogs!


To read the ramblings and reviews of a wide variety of books, please take a look!
LibrarysCat Book List

Holocaust Resources